Hello Lovelies, Let’s Collaborate!
I am currently accepting guest bloggers and would love to collaborate with you! Please read the guidelines below to get started.
Guest Posting Guidelines
I strive to provide high quality content to my readers. I accept posts regarding experiences, useful advice, DIY, crafts and guidance related to parenting, family, pregnancy and children. Naturally, I encourage writing that is lighthearted, sprinkled with a few laughs and prove useful for others.
Please refrain from content that is vulgar, malicious, judgmental, or scrutinizing. Parenting and raising a family is a tough job. I don’t want readers to ever feel as though they are in the wrong. Rather, I would like readers to view a post as affable and informative. You will not be compensated for your post. However, your post will be promoted on several of my social media channels and your site accredited. Therefore, driving traffic to you!
Please send me a list of topics that you would like to write about to the email address below and I will let you know the date I will need your post by. I understand that life happens and unforeseen events arise. Therefore, I never want you to feel pressured about your post if you find yourself behind. Kids get sick, the car explodes, I get it. Simply, reach out to me and we can extend the deadline.
Guests Posts Should Include:
- A post that is at least 500 words and written in Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- A blog post title with a score of at least 60 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your profile picture (attached to the email, not embedded in your post)
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- 1-paragraph bio
- Images within the blog post are allowed, as long as they are not promotional (please attach to email in the order you would like images to appear in your article, do not embed in the post)
- Mark in content using * where you would like photos to appear throughout your post
- You may include up to 2 links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics)
- Links to other outside high-quality sources are encouraged, this boosts SEO
- At some point before the post goes live, I will send you a link to where it will be posted and a collection of social media graphics you may use if desired. I will promote your post on my Social Media channels and site subscribers. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!
I look forward to hearing from you soon and cant wait to share your stories. Have a groovy day!